If you have started the healthy journey lifestyle, there are tips that you will need to help you work out in style.
These tips will help you stay focused on you journey and you will start seeing results.
Going the neon way- Who said neon is only for the summer? When paired properly neon could be incorporated into your gym- wear and it’s also good for all those who like working out in the night.
- Quick drying towel– No one likes a wet smelly towel hanging around their neck or in their gym bag as it can be uncomfortable but when it dries quickly at least you only have to worry about the smell.
- Efficient clothing- Pick out efficient clothing from high waist yoga pants with key compartments to shirts with iPhone holders.
- Footwear– A good pair of shoes is a must for exercise. Whether you’re jogging, cycling, stepping or simply running on the trade mill, an appropriate pair of shoes is crucial. An ideal pair of footwear enables your feet to breathe, whilst balancing the overall weight over it. They fit your feet perfectly without hurting them during your rigorous workout.
- Cut out leggings- Even in an all-black ensemble, these leggings end up making you more stylish.
- Stylish fitness tracker- This is a double plus as it helps you track your fitness progress and also pulls your outfit together.
- Pay attention to the details- The little things matter a lot and could ruin a perfectly coordinated outfit. So leave the long socks at home and opt for ankle socks and move the hair from the face in a preferred ponytail.
Written By Jumoke Oyedeji