Connect with us


Fire From Air Conditioner Razes OAP Yaw’s House In Lagos



A fire which started from an air conditioner has razed popular OAP, Yaw’s house. According to reports, the fire broke out this Wednesday morning, May 1, and razed a portion of the house which is located at an estate in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Yaw was on his way to work when he discovered that his air conditioner was on fire.
However, before he could salvage the situation, the fire had already entered the house and destroyed some of his properties. Neighbours later trooped out with their fire extinguishers to help him put out the fire.

Invest In Social Force & Get 50%
Click HERE >>

To Buy Cheap MTN & GLO Data 
Click HERE >> 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply


%d bloggers like this: