Connect with us

Gossip

Child Swallowed A Lighter …Doctors Were Shocked By What They Saw During Surgery

Published

on

A child swallowed a lighter at home and was taken for a surgery to get it out but Doctors were surprised by what they saw when they open up the child. They saw 2 lighters, plastic, paper and many other things they child had swallowed at home without the parents knowing.

The clip has gone viral on social media, with many urging parents to be more careful with their kids.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Trending

%d bloggers like this: